Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday & Happy Mom's Day

May is always a great month. How could it not be? It's my birthday, mother's day, and our wedding anniversary. My birthday I got a new swing in the back yard, shoes, and a purse. It was a great day. Dustin was supposed to pick up a "small" package of shrimp from costco to go with dinner. He thought we should get the party pack. I don't think our kids have ever eaten so much shrimp in one setting. It was a great night. Dustin also made my favorite pound cake. It is so yummy. The kids made domino signs all over the living room floor for me. I also got books, plants, and a necklace for mom's day. For our anniversary we went to dinner and it was really nice to just go for a drive after and reminisce about the past 17 years, where we've been, where we are, and where we are going! I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend.




No comments: